The Garrisons


Follow our journey on adoption #3 for child #8!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not what we wanted to report...

We did not pass court again today. Our MOWA letter still was not written and in our file, so the judge cannot pass us through. One paper separating us from our kids. (Although, unfortunately, there is actually more US embassy paperwork after this).

I realize what my reaction is supposed to be....'God has a plan...in his timing...trusting in him'. Well, I know those things are true, and I am trusting in him. (Thank goodness....how do people make it through things in their life without him???) I know he has the perfect time for our kids to come home and that things will happen in his time. But today, I don't want to talk about it. I'm just sad. My kids are on another continent and we are being kept apart by a piece of paper. All of this is delaying our bringing them home.

Sooo.....we wait for another court date. Hopefully the judge will assign it sometime this week and the date will be in the next week or so. Who knows. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kathy - I am so sorry. It just stinks. Period. It doesn't look likely that we will be headed back this weekend, either. Hang in there.

Tracy said...

kathy, sorry to hear about court. This is insane and I am so sorry you are in the middle of it. Prayers for your paperwork to appear quickly!!!!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Praying for you!! I so know the feeling and now we are sitting here waiting for a Embassy day ( going on almost a month)...I undertand you being sad....I'm right with you..HUGS!!!

Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com