The Garrisons


Follow our journey on adoption #3 for child #8!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Teenage Baby!!

Happy Birthday to Elijah, my teenage baby!! As we celebrate his 14th....er, I mean 2nd birthday, I thought it would be fun to share some pictures from the past year (in no particular order!)

Did you need something??

Sending an email to my peeps.

What are you crying about? Big baby. (he says to his new little brother, S)


Who is up for playin' hoops? I just need to bring my blanky.


Yeah, I like chocolate....so what?

Need some help with that?


A day's work never ends...


The ladies love me.



Can't you see I'm busy?




We love you, Teenage Baby! You bring laughter and joy to our home every day and we are so blessed to call you ours!!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Elijah!!





1 comment:

Jen said...

That is one funny boy!! Happy Birthday Elijah.