The Garrisons


Follow our journey on adoption #3 for child #8!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wait a minute, Mr. Postman

Mr. Postman....
So many days you passed me by
See the tears standin' in my eyes
You didn't stop to make me feel better
By leavin' me a card or a letter

Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, please Mister Postman)

Why's it takin such a long time
Wait a minute Mr. Postman......

Well, Mr. Postman has still not brought our I171-H.....I keep thinking our next post will be that we received this form and we're movin' on!! Someday......

In the meantime, we'll keep watching the mailbox!

1 comment:

Dave and Rae said...

Argh...the waiting process. As we were the 7th family in AWAA's ethiopia program, we've been there.

As a fellow adoptive parent, I thought to write and tell you about the new guest home in Ethiopia specifically for adoptive parents and volunteer groups for the benefit of orphans in Ethiopia. Now that it is up and running, we would love to share the vision with other adoptive parents. You can see more at http://www.ethiopiaguesthome.com.

If you would like to post a link, send me an email at dave@ethiopiaguesthome.com and I’ll forward you the information.

Blessings,

Dave McIlrath, MA
Orphan Advocate
Ethiopia Guest Home
More Than a Place to Stay
www.ethiopiaguesthome.com