The Garrisons


Follow our journey on adoption #3 for child #8!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Look Who's One!

Elijah checking out his new horse.....


Enjoying the ride!
(What this doesn't show is how scared he was of it and how we had to work up to this!)


Hmm.....is this for ME??

Trying a taste.......

I can't believe it!!

Don't you want to pick me up.....?


Hard to believe it is Elijah's first birthday already! Even harder to believe we have been home 5 months this month, and yet we can't remember life before him. What a blessing he has been. Emma regularly says, "Mom, our life would be so boring without Elijah!" I don't exactly remember it being boring, but I'm so glad we didn't miss this blessing. We are thankful today that he is in our lives! Happy Birthday, Elijah!! We love you!

3 comments:

abl4 said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Jenny R said...

He is such a cutie:) I love cake pictures. Congratulations:)