- Appointments. I'm sick of them. I don't want to take another kid to the doctor - like ever. Bringing home three new ones at a time = much time at the clinic. (We'll be there the next two days, though, so my wish is not to be granted).
- Collecting poop. That's probably all I really need to say about that.
- Learning to manage the day to day life with 3 new ones (and 1 'old' young one) who need a lot of you.
- Feeling torn - torn between my daily life, meeting the needs of little ones, running a household, my hubby, and 3 big kids who I still want to spend time with. Sometimes feeling like I'm not doing any of it well.
- Four children in carseats....time consuming and tedious.
- Forgetfulness - I'm not sure I'll ever remember anything again - my memory wasn't good to start with!
- Time outs, spills, kids not sharing, and all other, umm....'joys'...that come from having little ones.
It may sound as though I'm whining...and well, maybe I am a little bit. I'm allowed every now and then...right?? (OK, so I'm really not, but sometimes I do it anyway.) In all honesty, we are doing well - some days are just hard with four little ones. Doesn't seem like it's fair to portray it any other way. Tomorrow is a new day - and I'm actually looking forward to it. Better get to bed and rest up though - it promises not to be boring with this crew!