The Garrisons


Follow our journey on adoption #3 for child #8!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tentative Travel Dates!!

We received tentative travel dates from our agency yesterday!! If we pass court on July 27 and all goes well, we will be in Africa from August 15-21 - probably actually traveling from the 14th-22nd.

This makes it so real - it feels so close, I can't believe it!! We have much to do before then and the nerves are beginning to kick in a little, so please pray for us. (well, me, my hubby doesn't really get worked up about much! :)

So excited!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you. I've never posted a comment, I don't think, but I just had to say congratulations! My husband and I are waiting for our referral for a little boy from Ethiopia, so it is so fun to get a peek into what is coming for us! I pray you pass court and are able to travel in August.