- One person in seven goes to bed hungry every day.
- One-third of the world's population is undernourished.
- There are 25,000 starvation related deaths each day.
- Each night more than 300 million children go to bed hungry.
- More than 4.4 million children die from malnutrition each year. (taken from the Compassion International website)
Compassion International has set aside Wednesday, March 11 as Global Food Crisis Day. Click on the link below and it will take you to their page where you can do your part to donate to help fight the global food crisis. Donate what you can - big or small - and make a difference!