The Garrisons


Follow our journey on adoption #3 for child #8!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

While I'm Waiting....

http://static.flickr.com/107/298649052_2b17d5bec9.jpg
It's been two months since our dossier was sent to Ethiopia - we're so busy the time has gone quickly, but waiting isn't easy. The current wait for an infant is 7-9 months. (more like 9!) So, we are looking at waiting another 7 months or so until we see a picture of our baby.

I found this song (from movie Fireproof) and it describes perfectly how I feel about our wait. Enjoy.....

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I posted this same video a while back. I love this song. I just found your blog from the IEKC forum. Gretchen posted your blog address. We live about an hour north of you. We have our court date tomorrow for our 9 year old and also have a 3 year old adopted from ET as well.